Himalayan Natural & Pure Shilajit
Pure Shilajit is a natural mineral compound with multiple benefits. It’s a blackish brown, semi-solid substance. It is used as ayurvedic medicine in different parts of the world but it started in India over thousands of years ago. Shilajit is known for its strengthening and rejuvenating powers therefore known as ’destroyer of weakness’.
Benefits of Shilajit
- Improves physical and mental strength
- Encourages healthy ageing and improves memory
- Cleanse your body from heavy metals
- Promotes testosterone level naturally
- Enhance your memory and learning
- Detox your body
- Promote metabolism
- Cure diabetes & anaemia
- Cure to the different bone problem like arthritis, joint pains etc
- Also known to be effective in reducing alcohol withdrawal
How to Use Shilajit
Shilajit can be taken with:
An average one dose would be 700 mg – 1 gm and should not exceed 700mg per serving and take twice in a day. Cold solid shilajit is hard, but it becomes sticky when it’s too hot. Therefore, keep it warm and use clean scissors or a knife to make a small cut. A 700 mg serving size is equal to a rice grain or one-third the size of a pea. Put a single serving amount of raw shilajit in your mouth, and swallow when melted. You can drink some water or another beverage right away. You may also dissolve solid shilajit in water and take it as liquid shilajit. In this case, put the single amount in your drink and stir it for 5 seconds.